Saturday, December 5, 2009

This blog is going to cost you!

I'll let you know when my Paypal account is set up. Until then, consider this on your tab. That's right, maybe it comes as a shock, but nothing in this life is free. I wouldn't go so far as to say you're going to have an epiphany reading this, if you even come across it, but you'll probably get some laughs and weird looks, and that seems to be a thing to capitalize on, given the fact that it's not like I'm trying to sell you a worthless online degree or to scam you. I'm being totally upfront.

(I'm not going to charge you for reading the above paragraph, btw.)

But you are being charged...Starting now! No, I'm serious. Every word you scroll across now is going on your account. Might as well find some other blog while you still have a chance, like maybe one where they're telling you what color they decided to go with for the kitchen counter and pantry. That was actually a lot of words. Are you sure you wanna continue? Notice how I used 'wanna' instead of 'want to,' just to be nice.

More words. It's up to you. That was six right there. Yeah (that counts).

Why don't you turn away? You don't know what you got yourself into...

1 comment: